USGBC Sustain SC 2010 - Call for Abstracts
Sustain SC Conference and Exposition
North Charleston, SC
You are invited to attend and participate in the second Sustain SC Conference and Exposition, May 2010, in Charleston, SC. Abstracts must be submitted to [email protected] no later than Friday, January 29th, 2010. Candidates chosen as presenters will be notified by e-mail no later than Friday, February 12th.
Professionals, government employees, organizations, public and private institutions, policy makers, students and all others working in an industry dealing with green building may submit an abstract for an oral presentation, panel discussion or workshop at this event.
The purpose of this conference is to broaden the knowledge of innovations in green building and energy and water efficiency including products, policies, techniques and ideas. All topics related to innovations in sustainable planning, design, and construction will be considered.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
• Advocacy, Policy, Enforcement and Administration
• Environmental Outreach or Marketing
• Sustainable Technologies, Appliances and Fixtures
• Performance Monitoring and Validation
• Sustainable Landscaping
• Building Material/Construction Waste Recycling
• Smart Growth and Planning
• Commercial/Institutional/Residential Case Studies
• LEED project management guidance
• Sustainable Design Guidance
Presenters must pay their own travel expenses. Complimentary conference registration will be provided to all accepted participants for the day of their presentation.
Panel Session Selection Criteria
Abstract Formatting Guidelines
Abstracts must be submitted to [email protected] no later than Friday, January 29th, 2010.
Joel McKellar – 843.577.4444
LS3P ASSOCIATES LTD.