Innovate Carolina - Open Innovation - April 15
Open Innovation – Buzzphrase-du-jour or viable product development tool?
Join us April 15 on the UNCC campus in Charlotte, NC for a full-day of networking and engaging discussions as we unpack that very question.
Unlike other conferences that tackle this topic, we’ll hear from Product Development leaders speaking about real-world case studies, including stories from the field about:
- How ideas from outside of a firm are generated and collected through contests, trend spotting, and tech scouting
- How Open Innovation concepts should be evaluated and managed differently from internally-generated concepts, and what happens when they aren’t
- How an Open Innovation process fits in a traditional product development culture
Why should you join the Innovate Carolina Conference?
- To FIND leading-edge tools to separate you from your peers at your company
- To DISCOVER how the thought leaders in innovation are creating growth
At Innovate Carolina, you will MEET YOUR PEERS within the innovation and product development space. You might find your next job, business partner, or new fellow comrade.
Representatives from the following businesses, and many more, are currently either in attendance or will be presenting:
Duke Energy, Bank of America, Sealed Air, Lowe's, Rubbermaid, Electrolux, Glaxo Smith Kline, Sealed Air, Carolina Pad, Railinc, Ingersoll Rand, Center for Creative Leadership, Queens University / McColl School of Business, Enventys, Ovo
Pre-registration online at www.innovatecarolina.com is requested or walk-in fee will apply.
EARLY BIRD RATE BEFORE MARCH 15!