What is Unified Communications? - June 16th
Join us June 16, 2011 as Computer Solutions of SC and ADTRAN present:
What is Unified Communications?
Unified Communications is a simple, powerful and affordable communication system for business. Stay connected to customers, suppliers and colleagues from any location. It includes these features and many more...
· Keep your employees connected to customers and colleagues using virtually any communication device: desk phone, email, mobile phone, laptop or other mobile device
· Improve customer service with intelligent call routing, putting customers in touch with the right employees quickly and efficiently
· Employees can provide customers a single phone number where they can be reached regardless of their location
· Listen to email messages from any phone
· Integrated inbound and outbound fax server
· Lower communication expenses
Computer Solutions of SC is partnering with ADTRAN to bring you this exciting information.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
City Range, Greenville
615 Haywood Road
Greenville, SC 29607
A complimentary lunch will be provided by City Range.
Register to attend: http://www.computersolutionssc.com/juneucevent