InnoMobility Global Conference - October 18-19 2011
Greenville, S.C. – If you are interested in discovering and developing new business opportunities aimed at transforming mobility worldwide, then don’t miss the opportunity to engage in a global mobility conversation at the InnoMobility 2011 Global Conference. (www.innomobility.com)
Participants will explore transformative mobility products and enabling technologies from companies including Michelin North America, Sage Automotive Interiors, BMW, GE, and Boeing, and a variety of entrepreneurial firms including Proterra and Aeronix. Areas to be discussed and explored include:
• Innovative vehicle design and manufacturing
• Sustainable materials and energy
• Connectivity and information technologies
• Transportation infrastructure such as roads, fueling stations and smart grids
“InnoMobility is a distinctive conference because it offers businesses and entrepreneurs the opportunity to connect with the ‘what’s next’ of emerging ideas and trends in mobility,” said John Warner, founder of InnoMobility. “The conference and online community provides attendees access to cutting-edge opportunities that they would otherwise not be exposed to while connecting them with influential people. It’s not a secret that surrounding yourself with smart people teaches you new things—and this conference delivers just that.”
The conference will be held at the TD Convention Center in Greenville, S.C., from Oct. 18-19, 2011. Confirmed keynote presenters include:
• Jay Baron, president and CEO, Center for Automotive Research, Ann Arbor, Mich.
• David Stafford, COO of the Michelin Americas Research Company, Greenville, SC
• Kal Gyimesi, automotive leader, IBM Institute for Business Value, Richmond, Va.
• Anthony Jannarelly, iMo concept designer and Michelin Challenge Design 2010 finalist, France
• Ulrich Quay, Vice President BMW i Ventures, BMW North America
• Susan Zielinski, managing director, Sustainable Mobility & Accessibility Research & Transformation, University of Michigan
• Corey Clothier, Strategist at 6Zulu, Detroit, MI
• Dr.Joachim Taiber - Research Professor at Clemson University, Greenville, SC
• John Meindl - Senior Associate at Furman University
InnoMobility is actively seeking high-impact opportunity presentations on emerging technologies in these focus areas: Innovative vehicle design and manufacturing, sustainable materials and energy, information technology and connectivity, and transportation infrastructure such as roads, fueling stations and smart grids. By presenting your opportunity to the online community or live at the InnoMobility Conference, you can attract the customers, capital, talent and technology you need to succeed. In addition, if your company is interested in showcasing new technology at the 2011 global conference, please contact Jessica Moss at [email protected].
See who's coming and register today www.innomobility.com
InnoMobility is a global, innovative community of diverse thought leaders that explore how evolving demographics and advancing technology lead to high-growth new business opportunities centered around mobility, energy, materials and connectivity. InnoMobility is managed by InnoVenture LLC.